Public Show Hours:
Friday, August 10, 2018 – 12:00 Noon – 6:00 PM
Saturday, August 11, 2018 – 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday, August 12, 2018 – 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Discounted Adult (65 and Older) – $14.00
Three Day Adult (One Person) – $28.00
Teen (13-17) – $10.00
Youth (6-12) – $7.00
Children under age 6 – Free
- The World’s Best Known Manufacturers
- Over 180,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Hands-On Demonstrations
- 44,000 Sq. Feet of Modular Layouts
- Ask The Collectibles Appraiser
- It’s all Here – All of the latest and greatest model trains, accessories, collectibles and more from the world’s best-known manufacturers and retailers geared for all model railroaders – from first timers to old timers.
- The Incredible Lego®MiniLand – It’ll stop you in your tracks! This 2,500 sq. ft. area is dedicated to the creation of a dynamic, originally-designed display featuring operating model railroads, hundreds of train cars, various landscape settings and waterfalls, scale building, retractable bridges, and more…and all made entirely out of millions of Lego® pieces! Attendees are invited to “meet the modelers” and learn how to build their very own original display.
- Ask The Collectibles Appraiser – Have an old train set hidden away in the closet? Wondering what it’s worth? Bring it to the show and find out from The Collectibles Expert. Free to all attendees.
- Children’s Play Area – 1,500 sq. ft. of fun including trains, games and more for children of all age to enjoy during the show. The area is chaperoned at all times and is free of charge.
- Hands –On-Demonstrations – Learn how to get started on your own model railroad empire and find out the latest techniques from well-known exhibitors, and from pros at the Meet the Master Modeler booth.