Central Exchange provides the venue and voice for women seeking to reach their full personal and professional potential. Founded in 1980, our membership of 900+ women and men from the Kansas City metro area includes managers and executives, business owners, non-profit and civic leaders and community volunteers. With more than 400 programs a year, CX offers a wide variety of professional development opportunities and networking events that provide resources and connections for members to advance their careers and build their businesses. Central Exchange leadership development programs create a pool of highly qualified leaders available for executive positions in the Kansas City area. This supports our strategic initiative win|win, a business case for Kansas City, to increase gender diversity at the top of area companies.
Dare to Win: Learn, Lead, Succeed: Leadership Focus Areas
· Support leaders in discovering their purpose, both personally and as a member of a company
· Inspire leaders to take risks and fail forward to achieve their goals
· Empower leaders to better make quick decisions in our ever-changing environment
· Enable leaders to be resilient and agile, able to pivot and change direction when needed
· Demonstrate for leaders how to approach business and life with an entrepreneurial mindset
· Facilitate collaboration among our leaders for mutual learning and success
· Help leaders develop a winning spirit despite competition, obstacles or set-backs
Our 2016 Leadership Lyceum agenda will include inspiring keynote speakers, an informative luncheon, an array of distinctive and highly actionable talks in breakout sessions, and a networking reception at the end of the day – all focused on how you can Dare to Win through learning and leading.
February 1-March 15
Member $275 Non-Member $325
March 16-April 22
Member $300 Non-Member $350