The 40,500-square-foot Grand Ballroom is expandable to 46,400 square feet for events up to 4,000 people. Its unique interior design celebrates the city’s history with water and features a controllable natural lighting system and a glass wall offering dramatic views to the south of the new Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts.
The Grand Ballroom opens to an outdoor plaza at the southeast corner of the Convention Center complex. Being connected to the existing Conference Center, it can accommodate additional breakout rooms.
Loews Catering is the exclusive provider of catering, alcohol service and concessions for the Conference Center effective spring of 2020. Loews Catering exclusive catering privileges are inclusive of the Grand Ballroom/2501, South Plaza, meeting rooms 1500, 2500 and 3500 and adjacent pre-function spaces.
- One of the nation’s largest eco-friendly ballrooms at 46,484 square feet.
- Features dramatic views to the south of the new Performing Arts Center via a 38-foot-high glass wall.
- Divisible into three separate rooms that can be operated independently for greater meeting flexibility.
- Offers a unique, controllable day-lighting system to allow natural light in the space that changes as the sun moves.
- Opens to an outdoor plaza at the southeast corner of the Convention Center complex.
- Connects to the existing Conference Center to accommodate additional breakout rooms.